When you create a profile on our Construction Training and Apprenticeship Ontario hub, you will gain access to our learning center and resources, which are brought to you by SkillPlan.
What are the benefits of starting a profile?
Starting a profile gives you access to our interactive learning center and resources where you can:
- Build foundational skills with trade-specific practice problems
- Practice your math, science and reading skills to prepare you for practical use in the trades
- Watch training videos, get tutoring and more
- Coming soon: learn about opportunities and connect to unions
How do I complete my profile?
- Click Create an Account
- Provide your first name, last name, email, location, postal code and create a password.
- Check your email for a message from CTAO on Magnet. Once received, click Activate account. NOTE: Check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox within approximately 10 minutes.
- Confirm the basic personal information you provided in Step 2 and add applicable languages and work eligibility.
- Explore the platform and prepare for your career in the skilled trades.
Who can start a profile?
Anyone can start a profile!
The skilled trades industry is inclusive, rewarding, and constantly growing. We encourage anyone who is interested in a career in the skilled trades to start a profile to engage with our resources and interactive learning center to prepare for a career in the skilled trades.